CeraVe Renewing SA Body Cream for Rough and Bumpy Skin
Appears InIn-Stock Collection
A salicylic acid cream is an effective way to improve skin texture by exfoliating, softening, and soothing very dry skin. From scaly skin on the legs to bumps on the backs of the arms (and all rough skin in between), smooth skin starts with eliminating dead cells. The ideal cream for rough skin contains salicylic acid and lactic acid for gentle exfoliation, hydrating hyaluronic acid, calming niacinamide, and barrier-strengthening ceramides to help prevent further moisture loss. We recommend a hypoallergenic, non-irritating moisturizer like CeraVe Cream for rough and bumpy skin to help improve skin texture without unwanted side effects.
CeraVe SA Cream for rough and bumpy skin is formulated to effectively smooth and soothe very dry skin. Designed to improve skin texture with exfoliating salicylic acid and lactic acid, this cream for rough skin also hydrates with hyaluronic acid as it comforts the skin with niacinamide and restores the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides. This potent cream for bumpy skin also features patented MVE Delivery Technology for continual release of exfoliating and hydrating ingredients, and the non-irritating salicylic acid cream formula is gentle on the skin.
- Moisturizes, exfoliates, and softens dry, rough, and bumpy skin
- Salicylic acid and lactic acid gently eliminate dead skin cells
- Enriched with vitamin D
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, dye-free and non-irritating
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Information provided about any product on our website has been obtained from the manufacturer’s and/or supplier’s website. The product price you see is the Price in Nepal that you pay which includes all applicable taxes. Evivez is not responsible nor liable for any issues caused by any products. All products are properties of their respective manufacturer and/or supplier. Evivez is fully committed to providing the utmost quality products to its customers. However, all buyer agrees that there can be times when defective products are shipped by the product manufacturer or supplier unknowingly. In this case, Evivez will do its best to assist its customer and try to resolve this situation. Product links provided on our website are for reference purposes only. We may or may not use the source listed on the product link to make a purchase. However, we guarantee that the product we supply is from a reliable source. We urge all customers to please read the product information on our website, manufacturer’s website, and supplier’s website (whenever applicable) before deciding to purchase any product.