Corpus Is A Completely Naturally Derived Vegan Deodorant Made Without Synthetic Fragrances. Our Water-Based, Long-Lasting Formula Contains Naturally Derived Enzymes + Plant Extracts.
- Corpus Is A Naturally Derived, Water-Based Deodorant With A Long-Lasting Formula Containing Plant Extracts + Naturally Derived Enzymes
- Elevated Scent Profiles - Luxury Scents Without The Use Of Synthetic Fragrance or Harmful Chemicals
- Effective Non-Toxic Formula - Formulated Without Parabens, Aluminum, Baking Soda, Talc, Phthalates
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Contains Certified Organic Ingredients | Made In The USA
- 100% Recyclable Tube - Manufactured Using Renewable Hydroelectric + Solar Energy
- No. Green - Bergamot, Pink Lemon, Orange Blossom, Cardamom
- Third Rose - Rose, Italian Mandarin, Violet, Cedar Root
- California - Sea Salt, Bergamot, White Musk, Jasmine
- Santalum - Sandalwood, Sandalwood Root, Texas Cedarwood, Amber
- Cedar Flora - Cedar, White Musk, Jasmine, Guaiacwood
- The Botanist - Petitgrain, Vetiver Root, Geranium Leaf, Citrus Rind
Information provided about any product on our website has been obtained from the manufacturer’s and/or supplier’s website. The product price you see is the Price in Nepal that you pay which includes all applicable taxes. Evivez is not responsible nor liable for any issues caused by any products. All products are properties of their respective manufacturer and/or supplier. Evivez is fully committed to providing the utmost quality products to its customers. However, all buyer agrees that there can be times when defective products are shipped by the product manufacturer or supplier unknowingly. In this case, Evivez will do its best to assist its customer and try to resolve this situation. Product links provided on our website are for reference purposes only. We may or may not use the source listed on the product link to make a purchase. However, we guarantee that the product we supply is from a reliable source. We urge all customers to please read the product information on our website, manufacturer’s website, and supplier’s website (whenever applicable) before deciding to purchase any product.