- Superior shaving cream that fights nicks and razor burn, while giving you a close, comfortable shave
- Contains unique, impossibly slick molecules, allowing your razor to glide effortlessly over your skin to leave skin feeling smooth
- Concentrated formula requires only one almond-sized squeeze
- Made with the best, natural ingredients including Macadamia Seed Oil, Aloe, Calendula Extract, Lemon Extract, Papaya Extract, and Olive Leaf Extract
- 90 Day Supply. Paraben-Free. Not tested on animals
How to use:
- Rub skin with hot water for 30 seconds (in the shower works best or use a hot towel).
- Cremo Shave Cream is highly concentrated and water-activated. So, lightly coat the skin with an almond-sized squeeze and let plenty of water mix with it. Less is often best.
- Add water as needed to make & keep it slippery, effective, and easy to rinse from the razor.
- Massage back into skin you want to re-shave.
- A product has an independent third-party certification on the pack or unqualified on-pack marketing claims relating to being cruelty-free and/or not tested on animals.
Information provided about any product on our website has been obtained from the manufacturer’s and/or supplier’s website. The product price you see is the Price in Nepal that you pay which includes all applicable taxes. Evivez is not responsible nor liable for any issues caused by any products. All products are properties of their respective manufacturer and/or supplier. Evivez is fully committed to providing the utmost quality products to its customers. However, all buyer agrees that there can be times when defective products are shipped by the product manufacturer or supplier unknowingly. In this case, Evivez will do its best to assist its customer and try to resolve this situation. Product links provided on our website are for reference purposes only. We may or may not use the source listed on the product link to make a purchase. However, we guarantee that the product we supply is from a reliable source. We urge all customers to please read the product information on our website, manufacturer’s website, and supplier’s website (whenever applicable) before deciding to purchase any product.