An ultra-fine, hydrating mist formulated with a juicy blend of 84-percent watermelon, hyaluronic acid, and hibiscus to refresh skin and enhance makeup.
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Redness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
- For oily/combination skin, spray it once every few hours to refresh skin. ?
- For drier skin types, hold it closer to your skin and apply two spritzes every two hours to maintain hydration.?
Formulation: Lightweight Liquid
- Watermelon: Soothes irritated skin, hydrates, and delivers essential vitamins and amino acids.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hydrates skin by holding up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture.
- Hibiscus Flower AHA: Gently smooths the look of texture, softens, and hydrates skin for optimal makeup application.
What Else You Need to Know: This ultra-fine, hydrating, fog-like mist is designed for ultimate skin radiance and makeup enhancement. It’s uniquely formulated with hibiscus flower which naturally contains AHAs to smooth the look of skin, apple cider vinegar (ACV) which naturally helps balance oil production, and rice germ oil which helps protect against free radicals.
Information provided about any product on our website has been obtained from the manufacturer’s and/or supplier’s website. The product price you see is the Price in Nepal that you pay which includes all applicable taxes. Evivez is not responsible nor liable for any issues caused by any products. All products are properties of their respective manufacturer and/or supplier. Evivez is fully committed to providing the utmost quality products to its customers. However, all buyer agrees that there can be times when defective products are shipped by the product manufacturer or supplier unknowingly. In this case, Evivez will do its best to assist its customer and try to resolve this situation. Product links provided on our website are for reference purposes only. We may or may not use the source listed on the product link to make a purchase. However, we guarantee that the product we supply is from a reliable source. We urge all customers to please read the product information on our website, manufacturer’s website, and supplier’s website (whenever applicable) before deciding to purchase any product.