Nest Wifi blankets your whole home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi.¹ With up to 2200 sq. ft. of coverage, it automatically updates itself to get new features and help your network stay safe. And Nest Wifi points have a speaker with the Google Assistant for extra help around the house.
Scalable Wi-Fi router
- Provides up to 2200 sq. ft. of fast, reliable Wi-Fi coverage for your home. Handles up to 200 connected devices, and is fast enough to stream multiple 4K videos at a time.
- Features two wireless bands, 2.4GHz and 5GHz, for faster wireless performance.
Up to 2.2 Gbps data transfer speed
- Allows for fast, efficient operation.
- Focuses signals directly to compatible wireless devices to help ensure dependable connectivity.
Wi-Fi protected access
- Protects your network against hackers and eavesdroppers.
Manage your family's Internet use
- Keep track of your family's screen time. Pause the Internet on your kids devices at bedtime or during homework hours.
Google Home app
- Makes it simple to share your password with guests and prioritize devices on your network.
Google Nest Wifi AC2200 Router
Information provided about any product on our website has been obtained from the manufacturer’s and/or supplier’s website. The product price you see is the Price in Nepal that you pay which includes all applicable taxes. Evivez is not responsible nor liable for any issues caused by any products. All products are properties of their respective manufacturer and/or supplier. Evivez is fully committed to providing the utmost quality products to its customers. However, all buyer agrees that there can be times when defective products are shipped by the product manufacturer or supplier unknowingly. In this case, Evivez will do its best to assist its customer and try to resolve this situation. Product links provided on our website are for reference purposes only. We may or may not use the source listed on the product link to make a purchase. However, we guarantee that the product we supply is from a reliable source. We urge all customers to please read the product information on our website, manufacturer’s website, and supplier’s website (whenever applicable) before deciding to purchase any product.