Bring the party poolside with this JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth speaker. It has a built-in carabiner, so you can easily hang it on furniture, and it's IPX7-rated for waterproof to withstand accidental submersion. This JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth speaker plays for up to 10 hours per charge and has noise-canceling speakerphone technology for clear calls.
Connect wirelessly from a distance
- Pair this speaker with your smartphone, tablet, or another Bluetooth-enabled device.
Rechargeable lithium-ion 1,000 mAh battery
- Play your favorite tunes for up to 10 hours on a full charge.
- To enable use at the beach or by the pool.
3.3W RMS system power
- Delivers crisp, robust sound to complement your favorite music.
120Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- Ensures a wide range of accurately reproduced sound.
80dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Provides clear audio.
- Accepts hands-free calls through the speaker.
Take your show on the road
- Built-in carabiner clip enables easy portability.
- Product Height: 5.4 inches
- Product Width: 3.8 inches
- Product Depth: 1.8 inches
Information provided about any product on our website has been obtained from the manufacturer’s and/or supplier’s website. The product price you see is the Price in Nepal that you pay which includes all applicable taxes. Evivez is not responsible nor liable for any issues caused by any products. All products are properties of their respective manufacturer and/or supplier. Evivez is fully committed to providing the utmost quality products to its customers. However, all buyer agrees that there can be times when defective products are shipped by the product manufacturer or supplier unknowingly. In this case, Evivez will do its best to assist its customer and try to resolve this situation. Product links provided on our website are for reference purposes only. We may or may not use the source listed on the product link to make a purchase. However, we guarantee that the product we supply is from a reliable source. We urge all customers to please read the product information on our website, manufacturer’s website, and supplier’s website (whenever applicable) before deciding to purchase any product.