- 27 Inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Display
- 144Hz Refresh Rate
- 1ms Motion Blur Reduction
- Height / Pivot / Tilt-adjustable Stand
- Radeon FreeSync Technology
27 Inch UltraGear Gaming Monitor
- Bring your virtual worlds to stunning life with a 27-inch FHD display gaming monitor plus Radeon FreeSync Technology for seamless image precision.
- Radeon FreeSync technology puts an end to choppy graphics-intense gaming, video playback, and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate.
144Hz - 1ms Blur Reduction
- The 144HZ refresh rate monitor with a 1ms Motion Blur Reduction offers smoother, clearer action while reducing blur and ghosting.
Exceptional Color Fidelity
- Reproduces 99% coverage of the sRGB color spectrum. Depend on accurate color for gaming, professional photography and graphic video and gaming.
- See all the dramatic colors the game developers intended with an HDR10 supported monitor.
- Enjoy more comfortable viewing with versatile screen tilt, height, and pivot adjustments on a one-click stand.
Information provided about any product on our website has been obtained from the manufacturer’s and/or supplier’s website. The product price you see is the Price in Nepal that you pay which includes all applicable taxes. Evivez is not responsible nor liable for any issues caused by any products. All products are properties of their respective manufacturer and/or supplier. Evivez is fully committed to providing the utmost quality products to its customers. However, all buyer agrees that there can be times when defective products are shipped by the product manufacturer or supplier unknowingly. In this case, Evivez will do its best to assist its customer and try to resolve this situation. Product links provided on our website are for reference purposes only. We may or may not use the source listed on the product link to make a purchase. However, we guarantee that the product we supply is from a reliable source. We urge all customers to please read the product information on our website, manufacturer’s website, and supplier’s website (whenever applicable) before deciding to purchase any product.