Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl-Defining Anti-Frizz Shampoo
Appears InIn-Stock Collection
- Anti-frizz shampoo helps hydrate, smooth & defrizz curls while enhancing softness & body
- Blend with 100% aloe as the first ingredient, along with coconut oil & papaya & plumeria extracts
- Ideal for tight curls, hydrating coconut oil formula is safe for use on color treated hair
- The divine coconut water, white orange & tonka bean scent leaves locks smelling irresistibly good
- Vegan shampoo helps detangle, protect & define natural curl pattern to achieve shiny bouncy curls
- Sulfate-free surfactant haircare system is paraben-free, vegan & free of silicones & mineral oil
Apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly. After shampooing, follow with conditioner. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. For best results use in conjunction with other Maui Moisture products. Good for 24 months once opened.
Information provided about any product on our website has been obtained from the manufacturer’s and/or supplier’s website. The product price you see is the Price in Nepal that you pay which includes all applicable taxes. Evivez is not responsible nor liable for any issues caused by any products. All products are properties of their respective manufacturer and/or supplier. Evivez is fully committed to providing the utmost quality products to its customers. However, all buyer agrees that there can be times when defective products are shipped by the product manufacturer or supplier unknowingly. In this case, Evivez will do its best to assist its customer and try to resolve this situation. Product links provided on our website are for reference purposes only. We may or may not use the source listed on the product link to make a purchase. However, we guarantee that the product we supply is from a reliable source. We urge all customers to please read the product information on our website, manufacturer’s website, and supplier’s website (whenever applicable) before deciding to purchase any product.