Leave 'em awestruck with Morphe's Eye Stunners 6 Piece Brush Collection, a collection of ride-or-die eye brushes. From cut creases to bomb blends, these babes will take your artistry to head-turning heights.
- Oval Shadow Brush: Pack it in with this thick shadow brush for vivid color with buffed-out edges.
- Crease Fluff Brush: Blend it out, crease and thanks. This fluff brush is perf for working your crease for precise color placement and bomb blends.
- Deluxe Blender Brush: Make blends meet with this domed brush for effortless transitions that make for a multi-dimensional look.
- Pencil Crease Brush: This itty-bitty brush brings a big impact for a well-defined crease, a poppin' inner corner, and everywhere in between.
- Bent Liner Brush: For when the angle's just right. You're in control with this bent liner brush that loves to create fine lines.
- Angle Liner/Spoolie Brush: The dream team has arrived. Fill in those brows with the liner brush and then flip to groom with the spoolie. It's a match made in makeup heaven.
- Small Black Bag
Information provided about any product on our website has been obtained from the manufacturer’s and/or supplier’s website. The product price you see is the Price in Nepal that you pay which includes all applicable taxes. Evivez is not responsible nor liable for any issues caused by any products. All products are properties of their respective manufacturer and/or supplier. Evivez is fully committed to providing the utmost quality products to its customers. However, all buyer agrees that there can be times when defective products are shipped by the product manufacturer or supplier unknowingly. In this case, Evivez will do its best to assist its customer and try to resolve this situation. Product links provided on our website are for reference purposes only. We may or may not use the source listed on the product link to make a purchase. However, we guarantee that the product we supply is from a reliable source. We urge all customers to please read the product information on our website, manufacturer’s website, and supplier’s website (whenever applicable) before deciding to purchase any product.