With naturally derived grapefruit, Vitamin C, and Salicylic Acid, this oil-free face wash starts working instantly to clear breakouts and even the marks they leave behind. With maximum strength Salicylic Acid, this unique formula powerfully treats and helps prevent breakouts—even blackheads. It eliminates oil and dirt, as well as rinses clean without over-drying. See clearer skin in just 1 week.
- Cleanses away dirt, oil, grime, impurities, and bacteria
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Vitamin C
How to use:
- Use daily.
- Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Salicylic Acid 2%
- Acne Treatment
- For the treatment of acne.
Warnings - For external use only:
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Information provided about any product on our website has been obtained from the manufacturer’s and/or supplier’s website. The product price you see is the Price in Nepal that you pay which includes all applicable taxes. Evivez is not responsible nor liable for any issues caused by any products. All products are properties of their respective manufacturer and/or supplier. Evivez is fully committed to providing the utmost quality products to its customers. However, all buyer agrees that there can be times when defective products are shipped by the product manufacturer or supplier unknowingly. In this case, Evivez will do its best to assist its customer and try to resolve this situation. Product links provided on our website are for reference purposes only. We may or may not use the source listed on the product link to make a purchase. However, we guarantee that the product we supply is from a reliable source. We urge all customers to please read the product information on our website, manufacturer’s website, and supplier’s website (whenever applicable) before deciding to purchase any product.