Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70
Get powerful sun protection without the heavy finish with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen. This lightweight Broad Spectrum SPF 70 sunscreen lotion with Dry-Touch technology absorbs fast for a clean, ultra-light feel and non-shiny finish. This sunscreen is formulated with Helioplex Technology, which offers superior broad-spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays. Fast-absorbing, lightweight and water-resistant, this non-greasy sunscreen lotion formula is non-comedogenic and PABA-free. Protect yourself as you get your daily dose of sunshine.
- Protect yourself from the sun with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Water-Resistant Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70
- Broad spectrum sunscreen lotion goes on easily and absorbs quickly for an invisible, weightless feel
- Made with Helioplex, which provides superior sun protection against UVA/UVB rays
- Dry-Touch technology absorbs fast for an ultra-light, non-shiny finish
- Dermatologist tested sunscreen formula is non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores
Information provided about any product on our website has been obtained from the manufacturer’s and/or supplier’s website. The product price you see is the Price in Nepal that you pay which includes all applicable taxes. Evivez is not responsible nor liable for any issues caused by any products. All products are properties of their respective manufacturer and/or supplier. Evivez is fully committed to providing the utmost quality products to its customers. However, all buyer agrees that there can be times when defective products are shipped by the product manufacturer or supplier unknowingly. In this case, Evivez will do its best to assist its customer and try to resolve this situation. Product links provided on our website are for reference purposes only. We may or may not use the source listed on the product link to make a purchase. However, we guarantee that the product we supply is from a reliable source. We urge all customers to please read the product information on our website, manufacturer’s website, and supplier’s website (whenever applicable) before deciding to purchase any product.