PLANT Apothecary Wake Up Botanical Aromatherapy Body Wash
Organic Body Wash is lightly scented with organic essential oils of rosemary and lemongrass, which aromatherapists have traditionally used to stimulate and revive the mind and body. Use it to give yourself a little boost whenever you need it, whether it’s morning, noon or night. This all-natural, honeylike gel is made of only eight simple ingredients and is completely free of parabens, SLS, petroleum, silicones, and harsh, mysterious chemicals. And its gentle formula is kind to even sensitive skin.
- Uses aromatherapeutic organic essential oils to revitalize and refresh the mind
- Essential oil of lemongrass stimulates and revives the mind and body
- Essential oil of rosemary awakens and sharpens the mind and lifts the spirits
- Organic vegetable oil soap cleanses skin without stripping away its natural oils.
- PETA Cruelty-Free, Gluten Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Phthalate Free, Ecocert, Fairtrade Certified, Non-Gmo, Organic Ingredients, USDA Organic, Vegan
Information provided about any product on our website has been obtained from the manufacturer’s and/or supplier’s website. The product price you see is the Price in Nepal that you pay which includes all applicable taxes. Evivez is not responsible nor liable for any issues caused by any products. All products are properties of their respective manufacturer and/or supplier. Evivez is fully committed to providing the utmost quality products to its customers. However, all buyer agrees that there can be times when defective products are shipped by the product manufacturer or supplier unknowingly. In this case, Evivez will do its best to assist its customer and try to resolve this situation. Product links provided on our website are for reference purposes only. We may or may not use the source listed on the product link to make a purchase. However, we guarantee that the product we supply is from a reliable source. We urge all customers to please read the product information on our website, manufacturer’s website, and supplier’s website (whenever applicable) before deciding to purchase any product.