The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Serum
Appears InIn-Stock Collection
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
- A high-strength vitamin and mineral blemish formula with 10 percent pure niacinamide and one percent zinc PCA.
If you want to know more
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) reduces the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion. A high 10 percent concentration of this vitamin is supported in the formula by zinc PCA to balance visible aspects of sebum activity.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
- This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.
- Apply a few drops to the entire face in the morning and evening before heavier creams.
- If topical vitamin C is used as part of skincare, it should be applied at alternate times with this formula in the AM. Otherwise, niacinamide can affect the integrity of pure-form vitamin C.
Information provided about any product on our website has been obtained from the manufacturer’s and/or supplier’s website. The product price you see is the Price in Nepal that you pay which includes all applicable taxes. Evivez is not responsible nor liable for any issues caused by any products. All products are properties of their respective manufacturer and/or supplier. Evivez is fully committed to providing the utmost quality products to its customers. However, all buyer agrees that there can be times when defective products are shipped by the product manufacturer or supplier unknowingly. In this case, Evivez will do its best to assist its customer and try to resolve this situation. Product links provided on our website are for reference purposes only. We may or may not use the source listed on the product link to make a purchase. However, we guarantee that the product we supply is from a reliable source. We urge all customers to please read the product information on our website, manufacturer’s website, and supplier’s website (whenever applicable) before deciding to purchase any product.