15-20 days ( shipped directly from the USA)
Currently Shipping Nationwide
Free Delivery within Kathmandu Valley (for a limited time only)
- Return & Exchange
7 Days from Order Pick Up or Delivery Date
1. Extremely Durable: As hikers & campers ourselves, we were sick and tired of having mats pop on us! This is why we made sure the mattress we created wasn't going to do so... We use durable dual-layered material for ultimate resistance.
2. Ultra Lightweight: The typical outdoor mattress weighs 1-2kg! Ridiculous. With a finished product weight of only 500 grams, we made it our goal to minimize the weight of our mattress as much as possible.
3. Super Compact: One of our customer's favorite features of this mat is the fact that it is as small as a water-bottle when it's folded and stored in its carrying bag. Nothing is worse than a bulky sleeping mattress swinging around on the side as you walk.
4. Maximum Comfort: Do you suffer from backache and neck pain every time you go camping? We certainly did... This is why we tested and tested the comfort of our mattress with thousands of people until it was made to be one of the most comfortable rated mattresses ever. With 144 insulated flexible air cells that contour to the exact shape of your body, the expert design of this pad will help you achieve a comfortable night's sleep no matter where you are.
5. Cold Protection: Your body absorbs the cold 10x faster from the ground than it does from surrounding cold air. So when camping, the last thing you want is a mattress that does this too. That is why we have an ergonomically designed, multi-layer system inside our mats to ensure absolutely minimal heat will be passed from you to the ground, achieving an R-value of 4.2.
6. Built-In Pillow: The top of the mattress is padded in the shape of a pillow to provide a proper cushion for your head and neck, which is critical to your comfort and a night of good sleep.
Information provided about any product on our website has been obtained from the manufacturer’s and/or supplier’s website. The product price you see is the Price in Nepal that you pay which includes all applicable taxes. Evivez is not responsible nor liable for any issues caused by any products. All products are properties of their respective manufacturer and/or supplier. Evivez is fully committed to providing the utmost quality products to its customers. However, all buyer agrees that there can be times when defective products are shipped by the product manufacturer or supplier unknowingly. In this case, Evivez will do its best to assist its customer and try to resolve this situation. Product links provided on our website are for reference purposes only. We may or may not use the source listed on the product link to make a purchase. However, we guarantee that the product we supply is from a reliable source. We urge all customers to please read the product information on our website, manufacturer’s website, and supplier’s website (whenever applicable) before deciding to purchase any product.