Equated Monthly Payment (EMI)
EMI is a fixed monthly payment that you will pay to the borrowers for a specific pre-defined term. Using this service, you can buy a lot of products and pay a fixed monthly payment. Here are the banks that we have EMI agreement with:
Here is how it works:
- Finalize the product(s) that you want to purchase.
- Decide on how much down payment you would want to pay (minimum requirement is 5% of the total product amount).
- This amount is required for all products that qualify for EMI.
- You will pay this amount directly to Evivez to process any order.
- Minimum down payment is a must to process any order.
- Decide the bank, tenure and rate that you prefer. Different banks might have different tenure and rate as listed in the table above.
- If you want to use a different bank than the one you currently bank with then you might have to apply for a credit card with the new bank.
- You can call us (9801364223, 9801570005), email us (email@example.com), visit our Service Center in Chhaya Center, Store #332 or message us on Social Media.
- We will email you the proposal.
- Take this proposal to the bank and start the EMI application process.
At any time, if you have any questions or concerns, you can always reach out to us and our customer service team both in Nepal and the USA will be able to assist you 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I buy any product under EMI?
- No. All products may not quality under EMI.
- Bank may only quality electronic goods and equipment under EMI. Please contact the bank and get clarification before applying for EMI.
- What is the minimum and maximum amount that will qualify under EMI?
- Usually, the minimum EMI amount is Rs. 15,000 and maximum is Rs. 10,00,000.
- This might vary with banks. Please contact the bank and get clarification before applying for EMI.
- How much is the down payment?
- Evivez has a minimum down payment requirement of 5% of the product price.
- You can always choose to put down more to lower your monthly payment.
- Whom do I pay the monthly installment?
- Once EMI is set up, you only deal with the bank to make your payments.
- When shall I pay the down payment? Is it before or after approval of the loan/credit card from the bank?
- It is ideal to pay the down payment as early as possible.
- If the product you want is not in stock, we will have to process it from the USA. As per the Company policy, all orders are processed only after receiving the down payment.
- Paying down payment early means you will receive your order faster.
- You can always choose to pay the down payment after getting an approval from the bank. This might delay the delivery date of your product if the product is not in stock.
- Can I get a different rate than the rate listed above?
- Rate is pre-determined by the bank and cannot be altered.
- If there is a change from the Bank's side then they will notify us and we will update our terms as well.
- Can I pay more than the monthly installment amount to the bank?
- Yes, you can always pay more (but not less) to the bank to pay off your balance early.
- If I pay more than the monthly payment every month, will the rate go down?
- Rate is pre-determined and once EMI is approved, it cannot be changed.